Posts Tagged ‘ohio’
- State Flower – The Orange Traffic Cone
- State Flour – Durum Semolina
- Number of Museums Dedicated to Rock & Roll – 1
- Number of Museums Dedicated to the Partridge Family – 0
- Scariest Lake – Lake Eerie
- State Joke: Q. What do young Stags see out of? A. Buckeyes.
- State Electrical Unit – The Ohm
- State Chanting Unit – The Om
- City That is Most Thanked – Cleveland. As in “Thank you Cleveland! You’ve been great.”
- State Fly – The Zipper
- State Zipper – The Fly
- State Bird – Roadrunner (Yes, the one the Coyote is after)
- State Fragrance – Kumquat Spice
- State Flag – Pennant-shaped. Technically a “burgee” shape. Flag has 17 stars because it was the 17th state when admitted in 1803
- State Candy – M&M
- State Rapper – Also Eminem
- State Motto – Ohio: First in Lubrication
- State Cannabis Motto – “Ohhh, High, Ohhh”
- State Capitol – Ɏ (This is the symbol for the state capitol formerly known as Columbus, who’s not too popular these days)
Ohio is still annoyed by those little Dayton bicycle makers – the Wright Bros. – who had to go all the way to Kitty Hawk, NC for the world’s first flight. What, they couldn’t spend those 11 seconds on the shores of Lake Erie?
Q: What state is Ohio in?
A: Ohio is a state.
Q: I mean what state…is Ohio in?
A: Oh, you mean like flux or ignorance.
- Well I’d say Ohio was in a state of Denali.
- You mean denial.
- No. Denali. They want to be Mt McKinley, but they’re about 18,000 ft short.