- Walla Walla, Washington now Stuttgart Stuttgart, Washington
- Shakespeare’s birthplace now Stuttgart-upon-Avon
- Muslims would now make their annual pilgrimage to Stuttgart.
- Plane ticketing would be very tricky, but at least you’d never land in the wrong city
- More conversations would sound like this:
Where you from?
Really! Me too.
- Truth or Consequences, NM now Stuttgart or Stuttgarts, NM
- Bombay, India now Mumstuttgart, India
- The Sinatra hit New York, New York now New Stuttgart, New Stuttgart
So where have you lived?
Well I was born in Stuttgart, but I was an Army brat so we pretty much moved from Stuttgart to Stuttgart
We honeymooned in Stuttgart Falls.
Oh, it’s beautiful there. That’s near Stuttgart isn’t it?
No, you’re thinking of the one on the Canadian side.
10. A Gambler’s Complaint:
I’m so pissed off about the World Series. I can’t believe Stuttgart beat Stuttgart. I mean Stuttgart had all the players and yet Stuttgart still won. I hate Stuttgart.
11. Reworked city of Rome phrases:
Well, Stuttgart wasn’t built in a day
When in Stuttgart do as the Stuttgartans do
All roads lead to Stuttgart
12. And finally, Fairbanks, Alaska would still be a miserably cold place to live in