Posts Tagged ‘homeless’
Have worked for food. Now I’m hungry again.
- Your place or mine? I’m thinking yours.
- If you can read this you’re too close.
- I’m the precipitate from trickle-down economics.
- Down to 2 teeth-whitening strips. Anything would help?
- Blew my MacArthur Genius Grant award money on whores and crack. Please help.
- You should see the other guy.
- I’m an optimist whose glass is 1/8th How about some help with the other 7/8ths?
- Mistakes were made.
- I used to fit into most overhead compartments. Now look at me.
- Think of me as a tax deductible charity who doesn’t pester you with direct mail.
- My inner dialogue is not free. Pay up.
- Well I’m out of quips…and money.