Posts Tagged ‘internet’
12 Uplifting Internet Headlines
- Trump to Nation: I was just doing this to get attention. Now I’m stuck being President. Be careful what you wince for.
- Elon Musk to Provide Free Flying Electric Umbrellas to First 100 “Mary Poppins” movie-goers.
- Flint, Michigan Getting its Spark Back
- Even if You Forgot the Question, Love is Still the Answer
- Bend, Oregon Getting Things Straightened Out
- Costco Surrenders to Popular Demand: “Alright already. We’ll remain in Christmas mode all year round now. We’ll be like a charming little Christmas village…in a big ugly warehouse,” says Mr. Costco
- Moscow, Idaho to Change Name to Trump, Idaho
- Shirley MacLaine to be Reincarnated as a Spunky Actress in Next Life: Wait Till You See What She Looks Like Then!
- Philadelphia, PA admits Mistake: Will Now be Known as Filadelfia. No word yet on Worcestershire, MA.
- Confused Internet Users Admit: So Much Time to Waste. So Little Time to Do It In.
- Grilled Cheese Better for the Heart than Once Thought, says Kraft Cardiologist Group
- Dogs are Really Just Saying Thank You When They Sniff Your Crotch. So are Husbands.