Posts Tagged ‘sentence’
We’re not happy about it up here in the cockpit either folks. But sometimes airplanes just run out of fuel.
- We think it’s best to leave the arrow in till we get to a hospital
- When’s your due date?
- I didn’t know it was loaded. Big toes are overrated anyway.
- Just 24 more reincarnations and you’ll be able to move on to the next level.
- The good news is that you’re a person of interest. The bad news is that the police are the ones saying it.
- You’re kinda cute. (if Mike Tyson said it)
- Don’t worry. I won’t tell anybody you’re an ABBA fan.
- David honey, the YMCA called. They said your loincloths are in. What’s that all about?
- Well you did draw the short straw and we have been stranded for 3 weeks.
- According to 23 and Me you’re not related to anyone in your family.
- No Mrs. Hardiman, these coffins are soundproof. Even if he was alive you couldn’t hear him.
- I think the lava flow is gaining on us. Your shoelaces are on fire.
- OK, now I can tell you. It was 100% elephant placenta.
- You’re lucky Mr. Hardiman. It’s the “good” kind of sucking chest wound.
- I didn’t think it was possible, but you’ve got toilet paper on both shoes.
- You’re kinda cute. (if Mike Pence said it)
- You got an F- Mr. Hardiman. And it was graded on a curve
- Well at least you still have the one leg.
- Your concern is noted. And you’re right, our hot air balloon should be big and puffy. But sometimes hot air balloons just run out of fuel.
- Peter at the Pearly Gates: If it was up to me you know I’d let you in. But I don’t make those decisions. I’m just a bouncer with wings.
The first sentence of an essay often comes at the beginning and is probably its most important. The next sentence comes second, which is the same way a thoughtful husband makes love to his wife. The 3rd sentence is usually truant and can be found gorging itself at an all-you-can-eat buffet. So by the fourth sentence you need a catnap. Now the fifth sentence is where I try to arouse your interests in my story by slowly revealing its contours, but this amounts to no more than a pastie on the nipple of life. So by the sixth sentence the whole affair has grown a little tedious and that’s why the first sentence is so damn important.