Posts Tagged ‘webb’
The Snickers Galaxy – Similar to our Milky Way Galaxy, except it’s packed with peanuts and really satisfies
- The Ford Galaxie – Why a ’68 Ford is orbiting Neptune is the biggest mystery of all. One would expect to see a Nova or even a Chevy Super Nova. But a Ford Galaxie?
- Sister galaxy to the Andromeda Galaxy, the Andromedary Galaxy is shaped like a giant camel toe.
- The Star of David – This legendary star makes 6 good points, none of which I can remember. Oy vey!
- Kate Upton/Channing Tatum – Evidently the telescope was turned back toward the earth for images of these 2 heavenly bodies
- White Holes – They’re just like Black Holes only more privileged
- Orbit City – The home of the Space Age Jetson’s clan has been located. However the telescope is looking back so far in time, that after we meet George Jetson, we see Jane, his wife, is pregnant with daughter Judy. And Elroy is nowhere to be seen.
- The LGBTQIA? Galaxy – Most astronomers say the stars were born that way. A few astronomers say the LGBTQIA? Galaxy is just choosing to be that way.
- The Marilyn McCoo Galaxy – Where ♫You don’t have to be a star baby, to be in my show.♫
- The James Webb Telescope Mission Statement: Keir Dullea…Gone Tomorrow