1. Through cell regeneration, 99% of my body’s cells are 10 years old or less. But somehow I’m 60. Not happy.
2. Real Vegans don’t vacuum Dust Bunnies
3. If Love is Love, then Gees is Christ
4. Yo-Yo Ma’s Mother’s day Message: Yo Mama, Love, Yo-Yo Ma
5. Feeling sic (sic).
6. Conversation held in total darkness: “We’re gonna be OK. I’ve got a handle on it now.” “No you don’t. And that’s not a handle.”
7. Years after her death a son sent his mother’s ashes back to the crematorium with a cryptic note reading “Return to Cinder.”
8. Montessori Schools have apologized for marketing a discount school called Montesorry
9. Somehow I confused Easter with Passover and celebrated the season by buying little chocolate rabbis. Oy vey.