Posts Tagged ‘charities’
- The Autobahn Society – A German charity for drivers who like to fly down the road. Not to be confused with the Audubon Society which is for the birds
- SPCA – The Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Airheads. Even idiots deserve protection.
- Make-a-Fish Foundation – This charity enables critically ill fish to fulfill a lifelong dream before going belly up
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – The Polish Tourism Board’s initiative to relocate Mt. Everest to Warsaw. As they say: “Together we can move mountains.”
- The Alfred J Hitchcock Attic Fund – A Ghoulish Fundraiser to Exhume, Taxidermy and Display the Body of Anthony Perkins (star of Psycho) in a cobwebby attic
- Habitat for Profanity – This charity builds soundproof housing for potty mouth residents
- Doctors Without Bladders – This group is the best on the continent and also incontinent
- Cereal Huggers of America – Combats Big Farma’s evil practice of growing wheat just to slaughter it in annual genocidal harvests
- Friends of Bringing in the Sheaves – This Charity Group hopes to install “Bringing in the Sheaves” as America’s National Anthem
- Bröders Without Borders – German familial organization promoting the unrestricted travel of German brothers
- PETAC – People for the Ethical Treatment of Animal Crackers. They’re in the process of combining with Cereal Huggers of America
- The Endowment for People Who’d Like to be Better Endowed – Seeks donations from people with really big endowments
- The Pew Charitable Trust – Pew, they stink. It is advised you stay upwind from these very effective do-gooders. Best to donate online.
- The Salvation Navy – At Xmas, instead of ringing a bell, they blow a foghorn
- NAACP for Chocolatiers – The National Association for the Advancement of Chocolate People is a charity designed to prevent discrimination against artisan chocolate makers
- A Fund to Make Echoes Last Longer – I said, a Fund to Make Echoes Last Longer. I said, a Fund to Make Echoes Last Longer.
All new Amazon plants to be built from wood. I guess that makes them plant based plants.